Sales Executive - Full Time
Georgette Packaging is a carbon neutral packaging company, and one of the fastest growing companies in Canada (we were recently featured in Globe and Mail’s 2021 list of top growing companies). We’re looking to add an ambitious account executive to our team to keep that momentum going.
About Georgette Packaging
The Georgette Packaging team is united by our fondness for good packaging design, sustainability, and doing top-notch work for our clients and for each other. We prioritize work-life balance, we have fun, and we try not to take ourselves too seriously. You can meet our team here!
We work with business owners across North America. Our clients are driven, forward-thinking, and a joy to work with. You probably won’t find any suits or boardrooms at our meetings, but you will find us ooo-ing and aah-ing over packaging samples at a local cafe. This is the beauty of selling a good-looking, tangible product.
About the Role
This is a dynamic, hybrid role that touches all aspects of the business. It’s a unique combination of sales, project management, and customer success. Your goal will be to drive revenue through hunting for new clients, supplemented by inbound leads and an existing book of business . You’ll also act as a consultant to your existing clients, helping to grow their business through stellar packaging.
We’re looking for:
- A goal setter: you’re a self-motivated contributor with a track record of setting and exceeding goals.
- A doer: You’re resourceful, good at getting things done, and you love a challenge.
- An educator: You want to coach and empower your clients to achieve their packaging and marketing goals and teach them about sustainable business practices.
- Excited: To work in a startup environment where you have the opportunity to make a big impact.
What we offer:
- Base salary + uncapped commission
- Benefits including health, dental, and drug care, life & disability insurance, EAP, coverage for chiropractor, physio, dietician, massage, speech, acupuncture etc!
- Three weeks vacation plus holiday shut-down in December
- Flexibility to work from home
- A supportive, high energy and ambitious culture and community that values work-life balance
- Creative, fun socials and events
- A factory loft office in downtown Kitchener with amazing lighting and on-site parking
- Laptop provided
To apply: send a resume to email@example.com that shows us why you are the perfect fit for this role.